Don't leave your loved ones
Rest assured knowing
your bills are paid
Affordable insurance that covers your Postpaid or Top Up contract expenses in the event of your death.
WHAT WE COVER
Postpaid or Top Up contract expenses paid, plus R 5 000 paid to your beneficiary.
Who and what we cover
Vodacom Contract or Top Up customers
A lump sum benefit is paid to ensure that your outstanding subscription costs are paid for.
For your convenience, premiums are added to your monthly cellphone bill.
You will only pay one premium of R6.99 regardless of the price plan that you're on.
To process your claim, we require a certified death certificate and ID copy.
How to submit a claim
EMAIL CLAIMS DEPARTMENT
Your chosen beneficiary can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org to lodge a claim.
SEND CERTIFIED DOCUMENTATION
Certified copy of death certificate and
ID of the deceased.
180 DAYS TO SUBMIT
Your beneficiary must submit the claim
within a maximum of 180 days.
Everything you need to know…
Your cover starts immediately
• If you choose to add insurance when upgrading / buying a new device instore, you be covered as soon as your purchase is complete and you will leave the store insured.
• If you phone Finrite to activate the cover, your cover is activated as soon as the application is completed.
• If you send an email to Finrite, they will phone you back to complete the application. The cover is activated as soon as the application is completed.
• If you receive a phone call from an insurance sales agent, your cover is activated as soon as the application is completed.
In the event that you change your contract, your existing contract cover will be terminated and you will have to request that Contract Cover be added to your new contract.
1. If you should die during the period of insurance, we will pay a lump sum benefit equal to all the subscription fees and device financing costs in respect of the outstanding term of your Vodacom contract. This benefit will be paid to Vodacom (Pty) Ltd in order to fulfil your contractual obligation to Vodacom (Pty) Ltd.
2. An amount of R5 000 will also be paid to your chosen beneficiary or to your estate, if a beneficiary is not chosen to assist with any death related costs.
3. The rights under this policy are limited to your Vodacom contract. This policy cannot be used to protect any person other than you.